Friday, December 30, 2016

Probably SHOT IN DETROIT'S FINAL REVIEW


And a good time to thank everyone here that reviewed it, read it, mentioned it, hosted me on their blog. This is a rough business and SHOT will probably be my final novel. Just don't seem to have the heart for it now. Maybe a short story but the head space to do a novel is gone. Anyway, thanks to Scott Montgomery at BookPeople/Mystery People in Austin. A store I have been in and loved.

https://mysterypeople.wordpress.com/2016/12/28/mysterypeople-review-shot-in-detroit-by-patricia-abbott/


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you'll do another novel at some point, Patti, but it has to be when you're ready for it... In the meantime, wishing you the best for 2017.

Joe Barone said...

I understand what you say about novels. Writing good ones takes more time and energy than I can muster. Still, I was glad to have read the two you wrote.

JJ Stickney said...

you are a terrific writer, novel or short story.

pattinase (abbott) said...

So very kind of you!

David Cranmer said...

I enjoy reading your work no matter the length. Happy New Year!

Charles Gramlich said...

Novels are tough indeed.

Al Tucher said...

I think you'll be back. Hope so, anyway.